- Main Floor Suite - Superior King - Aird Street Suites
- Aird Street Second Floor Suite - Superior King - Aird Street Suites
- Room 1 - Deluxe King - Main Floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Room 2 - Deluxe Queen - Main floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Room 3 - Deluxe Twin - Main floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Room 4 - Deluxe King - Main floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Room 5 - Deluxe King - Second floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Room 6 - Deluxe King - Second floor - GUEST HOUSE
- Pumpkin Cottage(sleeps 6 – single mattress available for child for $30/night)
Pumpkin Cottage(sleeps 6 – single mattress available for child for $30/night)
The Pumpkin Cottage, set just east of the grounds to the Inn, offers three rooms in an oasis of privacy. This quaint century home has been thoughtfully adapted to suit small groups, wedding parties, families or couples with its common room and choice of bedrooms. Each beautiful room is designed with your comfort and pleasure in mind.
The main floor bedroom with a King-sized bed, has a private en suite bathroom. The upstairs rooms – each with a Queen-sized bed, share a bathroom. If a white picket fence, surrounding a large yard, is your idea of a little peace of heaven then the Pumpkin Cottage will be your sanctuary away from home. A peaceful place to rest awhile and relax with a heritage-filled village only steps away from the front door.
This beautiful cottage has a spacious and elegant common room as well as a small fridge, microwave, Tassimo, kettle, coffee/tea, hair dryer, iron/ironing board and some tableware. Just make yourself at home. Each bedroom, as well as the common room, has a DVD player & free movies.
Winter is just as beautiful a time of year to spend at the Pumpkin Cottage building a snow fort or snow shoeing. Whether it is a quiet escape from the city, a relaxing girl’s weekend or a well-needed rest, come and stay. Enjoy the local cross-country skiing, hiking trails, bicycle trails, snowmobiling and much more.
Upstairs – Two queen-size bedrooms and a shared bath.
Downstairs – King-sized bedroom with private bath.
***The perfect choice for a girl's weekend away, and did we mention we're just 5 mins away from Ste. Anne's Spa!